Our values act as a compass for every action and interaction in our working lives and beyond, and set us apart as a unique proposition.
Our business is built on long-lasting relationships. We hold to one simple principle - always do the right thing.
- Always be trustworthy & honest
- Be aware of limitations and act accordingly
- Observe and follow legal and operational obligations
- Respect others, both corporately and persons
- Adhere to appropriate use and protection of company information, knowledge and assets
- Deliver what we promise
Our duty is to conduct ourselves in a professional manner towards clients, suppliers and colleagues at all times.
- Fulfil commitments and obligations
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion what needs to be communicated
- Mentor others to realise their best potential
- We are solution providers, and go that extra mile to deliver
- Set aside personal circumstance and provide a consistent, even experience to everyone we come into contact with
- Use our specialist knowledge generously to problem solve and train to the benefit of others
We love our heritage, our products, people, brand, suppliers and our customers. This drives our passion in everything that we do.
- We believe in what we are doing and where we are going
- We live by the power of 'can do'
- Our reputation is our largest asset - we will protect it at all costs
- Delighted customers is our objective
- Positive energy flows from our team to ignite, energise & engage all those we come into contact with
- Our hearts are absorbed in all that we do
Never satisfied with the status quo, we constantly raise the bar both individually and corporately.
- Our sail is set to go beyond our obligations
- We love being stretched, and will always work to meet new challenges
- No request is too great or too small
- Surprise expectations - provide that ‘extra’ that makes the customer smile
- Yesterday is history - tomorrow we do better
- Always ask yourself - what more can I do?
5, TEAM SPIRIT
We work together as one team
- Be a proactive contributor
- Share great ideas and best practices
- We help our colleagues to grow personally and professionally
- Work hard and play hard drives us forwards; we have fun together in what we do
- United we stand, divided we fall regulates every relationship in the company
- Patience, friendship, tolerance, support and fidelity mark the way we work together
Whether it’s the solution to a challenge, a new innovation or simply the way things are done, an originality marks ‘The WABCO Way’
- Think outside the box – don’t forget, there’s a ‘first’ for everything
- Don’t be shackled by convention
- Be brave, adventurous, creative and open-minded
- Produce something fresh and unusual – think ‘how could we do this better, and enhance the customers’ experience in the process?’
- Originality should aid the end goal
- With originality we get differential, with differential we are unique which adds value to all we do